Thursday, January 18, 2007

Know anyone with the middle name Wayne?

I've known a few guys named Wayne and for the most part they have all been more then a little odd. I now know the reason. By now you've probably all heard the joke about killers with three names. I was living in Northern Virginia while John Allen Muhammed was becomming infamous. People will not soon forget names like Angel Maturino Resendiz , Westley Allan Dodd , and John Wayne Gacy. Recently, I came across a list of some 883 men whose middle name is or was Wayne and who have been convicted of killing someone. I just remembered there is a cousin Fuzzywaynebear and you can count on the fact that I will be going out of the way not to have to see him. You don't think my cousin would be so mad about my never seeming to be around that he would even think about off'ing me, do you? Thanks to Chuck Shepard and The News of the Weird for putting together the list. My fellow Texicans please note that alot of these guys are from Texas.

2 comments:

singaporegrrl said...

Perhaps the combination of being from Texas and having the middle name of Wayne is just too much to bear.

Fuzzybear said...

Must be something like that. Maybe the heat and humidity drove them over the edge. They just couldn't grin and bear it.