Thursday, January 18, 2007

The things you hear on the radio at 3am

I had to make a business trip to Austin today, and things didn't get resolved until after midnight. Having heard the CDs I listened to all the time, I thought I would find something to listen to on the radio. My thought was that I might learn something from a little talk radio. I would like to share some of the knowledge I was able to gain.

Did you know that just about in the center of the moon is a 7 mile high tower? I bet you also didn't know that this tower is one of many repositories for human souls. Furthermore, babies get their souls "inserted" between 3 days and 3 weeks, give or take, from their day of birth from this repository. Had you been listening you would also have learned that the US has been mining on the moon since 1962! We also have some kind of anti-gravitational transport that allows travel from hidden Antartic bases to the moon in an hour. Oh, I forgot to mention the moon was towed into its current orbit from another star system, and that it has an atmosphere with enough air for man to breathe.

My first reaction was that this was some whacked out tiny radio station in the middle of no where brodcasting over some public access band. Oh, how I was mistaken. In fact, the station was one of Houston, Texas' major talk channels, and the program was something called Coast to Coast. The person offering all the "wisdom" was a John Lear.

Message to John: That is some good shit you're smoking. Mr. Lear, the object is not to chase your white rabbit with a bottle of gin; it's to burn some calories by stepping away from your computer and its favorites list, full of conspiracy theory websites and actually running after said rabbit. I will pass along your plug for your favorite websites, though since no one is going to believe I actually heard this insanity.


If you are into trainwrecks and want to actually hear what I heard go to http://www.whas.com/main.html and click on Listen Live.

No comments: